Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by! I've recently joined the 'Coupon Revolution' by deciding that it was time to really concentrate on saving money for my family. I have a full time job, but my husband has recently changed direction and is currently working an unpaid internship. So we have no other choice than to stretch our dollars as far as we can. The reason I started this blog is to let others know where to find the good deals. I've been sharing finds with other folks in my office, and found that I've been repeating myself quite a bit. I figured if I could put everything in one place, that would save me time (and repeating myself), and it would make it easier for my friends, family, coworkers, or whoever to find out how I've been saving!

So, stay tuned, check back regularly, and I'll let you know what I find!

No comments:

Post a Comment