Monday, March 8, 2010

Free Soap! J&J Baby Coupon Restocked - HOT!

The Johnson& Johnson $1 off Baby Product coupon is back! Use this coupon on the Johnson's Buddies soap, generally priced around $1, and it will be FREE! I was at Target on my lunch break just today and saw these in the baby section for $.97. I've also seen them priced at $1.09, so depending on where you live, you could score free soap - or at least super-cheap! Hurry and print because these never last long! You should be able to print two by using your back button. Or even better, if you have access to more than one computer, get printing! Note: I bought a bunch of these before (paid $.09 ea after coupons), and my 3-year old LOVES them.

Also while you're on a printing spree, go here for a $2/1 Johnson's Baby Daily Face & Body Lotion. This is a great deal for lotion that includes SPF 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment