Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Olay Quench Lotion: Free After Rebate!

Whew! I'm on a roll today, friends! The last couple of days have been kind of slow (I've actually just been busy) so I'm trying to get caught up today. I received an email about this over the weekend, and just haven't had a chance to post it yet - you can get Olay Quench body Lotion FREE after a rebate with their 'Quench for Clunkers' rebate offer. I think that's hilarious - Quench for Clunkers!

All you have to do is purchase any Olay Quench Body Lotion (excluding trial size), fill out and send in this form with your original receipt, then you'll receive a check for your purchase price in about 6-8 weeks. Just in time to buy another bottle of lotion! Offer is valid from 3/19-4/16, and your form must be postmarked by 4/30/10.

When you purchase your lotion, you can also use the $1/1 coupon that was in the 3/7 P&G Circular. If you find Olay Quench on sale before 4/16, use the coupon and the rebate to really save (and possibly make) money! If you do find it on sale, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment