Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swagbucks: Earn Gift Cards and Other 'Swag' for Searching Online

Search & Win


I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, and I noticed a lot them mentioning Swag Bucks. When I see something mentioned so often, I have to check it out. So when I went to investigate, I was surprised to see that all you have to do to earn "swag bucks" is search through their own search engine. I was intrigued. I do a lot of searches on the internet. In fact, many of you who know me personally have most likely heard me say "I *heart* Google!". It's true, I love Google.

As it turns out, Swag Bucks actually pulls search results from Google (score!) as well as Ask.com. Can't beat that, right? I still get Google results, AND I earn points/bucks for my searches? Sign me up.

It's very simple to sign up; you don't have to enter any credit card information, and it's completely free. You don't even have to tell them your phone number or address.

I'm loving it so far...I never know when I might earn another 10 Swag Bucks just for searching. There are also periodic "Swag Code" hunts that will earn you even more Bucks. There are even more ways to earn more Bucks faster: referrals, shopping through their portal, special offers, and more!

So what are you waiting for? Go forth and SWAG!

No comments:

Post a Comment