Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why I Love BJ's and a Free Trial Membership!


I first heard of BJ's a few years ago when they started opening locations around Atlanta. I didn't really pay too much attention to them because I was a member of Sam's Club at the time, and didn't think I needed a membership to another wholesale club, especially when none of the locations were convenient to home. So I carried on my membership with Sam's and didn't think twice about it.

Fast forward to 2010. I was just getting into the world of 'couponing' when I heard numerous coworkers raving about how awesome BJ's is. I started listening, then I started doing my own research. I started seeing and hearing more things that I liked. For example, BJ's is the only wholesale club that takes manufacturer's coupons. That ALONE gets an A+ in my book. BJ's also sends out their own in-club coupons to members every month, and there are a ton of coupons that come out in these little books. Did you know that you can use the in-club coupons AND manufacturer's coupons on the same item? LOVE IT.

For example, late last month when I received my March In-Club Coupon Book, I found a coupon for $5 off a box of Pampers Baby Dry. SCORE, I thought. So then I dug through my coupon binder (which is an entity unto itself) and found a manufacturer's coupon for $1.50 off a box of Pampers. I was able to use BOTH coupons and ended up saving $6.50 on a giant box of Pampers.

Everyone knows that wholesale clubs are big on multi-packs. BJ's is no different; they have the multi-packs, too. The difference is that at BJ's you can use coupons for all items - this means that you can use one coupon PER ITEM, even within a multi-pack. So if you're buying a 4-pack of toothpaste, and you have 4 coupons for that toothpaste, you can use all four coupons - because there are 4 of them in that pack. Make sense? Another example: I bought a two-pack of Listerine Mouthwash and used the club coupon found in the book. I also had 2 manufacturer's coupons for $1/1. I was able to use all three coupons, and got two giant bottles of Listerine for super-cheap!

Are you convinced? That's all it took to convince me. If you have a BJ's somewhere close by, I highly recommend that you check them out. Right now you can check them out for free, which is even better!

Click here for a FREE 60-Day Trial Membership! Now that's a deal that can't be beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment