Monday, April 26, 2010

FREE Return Address Labels from Vistaprint!

Vista Print
 

Another great offer from Vistaprint! I have ordered many many things from Vistaprint over the years, and the quality of everything is always very professional. The return address labels are no different! There are tons of designs to choose from, so hurry and get yours! The labels themselves are FREE, but you do have to pay shipping charges - just choose the cheapest shipping option. My products always arrive very quickly!

Are you already stocked up on address labels? You can use these for more than just your address! Once upon a time I was an Avon rep, and I put my contact info on every product I sold. When my customers needed to reorder their favorite product, they didn't have to search around for my business card, my contact information was right there on the product. Isn't that a great idea? This would work for anyone who sells product. Make it easy for your customers to find you!

Can you think of other uses for these labels? I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment