Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shop Taste of Home: Insulated Lunch Tote for $1.99!


Holy cow! I just happened to stumble across this deal on my meanderings across the internet. Shop Taste of Home is offering an insulated lunch tote - that's super cute, I may add - for only $1.99! That's a steal! It's only available in pink, but I for one happen to love pink. The tote has a zippered top and one side pocket, and will keep your lunch nice and cool until it's time to eat. Click here and search for 'pink lunch tote'.

While you're checking out this great lunch bag, check out the other deals Shop Taste of Home has to offer. They have a whole section of goodies that's $4.99 or less! That's the place I love to shop, to be sure.

And as an extra bonus, you get free shipping with orders over $20. So if you find a bunch of goodies in the $4.99 or less section, you'll really score! To get free shipping, just enter the code LST02 at checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment