I don't know about you all, but I was very excited to see the $4/1 Nivea Body Wash coupon in the Sunday paper on 5/2. Hello free body wash! Turns out, the body wash is $3.99 or less just about everywhere, including Target! So I headed on over to Target on my way home from work last night and scored everything in the above picture for a grand total of $1.85! I was so excited, I couldn't wait to take a picture and blog about it.
Here's what I bought:
- 3 Nivea Body Washes, $3.99 ea
- 2 boxes of Stovetop Stuffing, $.96 ea (clearance price; stores may vary)
- 2 Benadryl Itch Sticks, $2.29 ea
- 3x $4/1 Nivea Body Wash - the cashier had to adjust the price of the coupon down to $3.99, otherwise I would have saved another 3 cents...oh well.
- 1x $5/2 Benadryl products - this coupon did not have to be adjusted, so I gained $.42 with that one (also called 'overage')
- 1x $1/2 Stovetop Stuffing
- $.05 for bringing my own reusable bag
- Subtotal after coupons: $.45
- Total after tax: $1.85!
Love it, love it, love it. See? You can do this. Anyone can do this. It just takes a little planning, and a little research! It's easy to save money, if you want to.