Thursday, July 8, 2010

Eight O'Clock Coffee is BOGO at Publix!


This is one of my absolute favorite deals that comes around every so often at Publix: Eight O'Clock Coffee is BOGO through Wednesday July 14! If you're new here, I get excited about BOGO's, or Buy One Get One free. I love coffee, and I love free stuff, and when those two things combine, I'm a happy shopper!

At Publix, BOGO's aren't true BOGO's, meaning that when you buy one of the advertised item, you save 50%, instead of buying one at full price and receiving the second item free. This means that you don't have to buy two of the item to receive the savings. This also means that you can use one coupon for each item! So, when you buy however many bags of coffee, you can use an equal amount of coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment