Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kroger Trip 7/28 - Out of Pocket: $.35!



Yes, that's 35 CENTS! I was super-psyched after today's lunchtime shopping trip. I was going in to Kroger to get some Crayola crayons and do the Catalina deal I mentioned earlier, as well as pick up some of the Crest toothpaste that's 10/$10. They were completely out of the crayons, so here's what I bought:
  • 10 tubes of Crest toothpaste, $1 each
  • 1 Speed Stick deodorant, $.88
  • 1 tub of Pampers wipes, $2.19
  • 1 pack of cupcakes for my afternoon snack (not pictured, they're in my tummy), $1
I used the following coupons:
  • 10 $.50/1 Crest toothpaste - each of these doubled, making the toothpaste FREE
  • 1 $.50/1 Speed Stick deodorant, any - this also doubled, making the deodorant FREE
  • 1 $2/1 Pampers Wipes - final cost $.19
  • 1 $1.50 off total purchase Catalina received on previous trip for buying Dannon yogurt
Grand Total (with tax): $.35!
Total Savings: $31.28 or 101% - so awesome.

I had coupons for everything but the cupcakes. This was my best shopping trip yet! Have you had any super savings trips lately? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment