Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dollar Days at Lettering Delights!

Dollar Days
If you're into scrapbooking, web design, card making, embroidery, or basically any sort of crafting, you have to checkout Lettering Delights! I could spend hours on this site drooling over fonts (yes, i'm a font geek!) and scrapbook layouts (I'm also a craft geek). They have so many options and ideas! If you do embroidery and have the proper software, you can use their fonts on your machine, which is awesome in  my opinion - I've used a few myself, and they've sewn out perfectly!

Now is the perfect time to try them out, as just about everything on their site is only $1! I'll be heading over there myself shortly to grab some of their fonts - I love them!

If you're looking for inspiration, I created a birthday party invite for my daughter's party next month:
I thought it was pretty darn cute. This was made with the freebies that are available when you sign up for a free account! So anyway, check them out. And if you need me, I'll be at Lettering Delights trying to decide which fonts to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment