Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gevalia: 3 Boxes of Coffee AND a Coffee Scoop for $3 Shipped!

 
UPDATE! It looks like the free gift has changed to a coffee scoop instead of a travel mug. So sorry for any confusion! Still a good deal, in my opinion. :)
 

Another great deal is back! Gevalia is offering up 3 boxes of coffee AND a coffee scoop for only $3! You don't even have to pay shipping. This is the best deal around for coffee, and it's good stuff, too! You can choose from different flavors, and if you're not a coffee drinker, they have a yummy tea selection too.

I've been drinking Gevalia coffee for years, and I don't think I've tasted a flavor I haven't liked. But, if you don't like what you get, you can always return it. They have great customer service, and always want to make sure their customers are happy! Go ahead, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment