Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New at ThriftyShannon: Flirty Aprons!

I just joined a great new shopping community called OpenSky. OpenSky enables bloggers to offer great products right on their blogs. What does this mean to you? Well, it means that when I find a great deal, I can post it right here on the blog, and if you're interested in any item, you'll be able to purchase it right here and now! I'm working on finding more fabulous suppliers, and am hoping to be able to offer a giveaway as well! Stay tuned...

Are you a domestic diva? Do you wish you were? Well now you can at least look like on with these supercute aprons from Flirty Aprons!

Sassy Black Original - $30



Scalloped Cherry Blossom - $30


 
Original Pink Chocolate - $30


I'll be featuring more fun stuff as I find it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment