Friday, November 26, 2010

Scentsy Black Friday and Weekend Special!


Super Scentsy Special! Now through Tuesday November 30 at 8pm, the more you spend, the more you get FREE:
  • Spend $50, get a Free Bar
  • Spend $75, get a Free Bar AND a Free Room Spray!
  • Spend $100, get ALL of the above PLUS a FREE Plug-In Warmer!
  • BONUS: Everyone who places an order of $50 or more will be entered in a giveaway to win $20 in product credit - that means more free goodies! Now THAT'S a deal!
You can order directly through me, or through my website. When ordering online, after you place your order, email me with your freebie choices. This is a great way to get your Christmas shopping done all in one place!

This offer is only available through me, not from Scentsy, or any other consultant. To order, click here! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Offer is only good gthrough Tuesday November 30 at 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment